Richmond >Jewelry & Watches >
Jewelry >Studio K
3317 W Cary St, Richmond, VA | Directions 2322137.554040 -77.483484
Neighborhoods: Carytown - Museum District - Scotts Addition, Carytown
Studio K is a great place to sell gold! – Studio K is a great place to sell gold. I sold them my gold after shopping around to see who paid the highest. They paid $425.00 more than my highest offer anywhere else. The man that helped me told me the full amount he would be paid for my gold from a refiner. Other stores wouldn't even tell me the price they were paying...they just threw a low number at me and told me the offer was only good on the spot. Studio K was very honest about the 20% commission they would make on my gold, and after seeing everyone else offer I am sure the other places make 80% and only pay 20% to the customer. . .Oh, and don't bring food in the store because the tiny little dog will beg for a bite until you leave.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Studio K on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.